Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Edo Ichi

As the name suggest, it serve japanese food. Located at Taman Tyng, opposite Giant and might be known as mile 6.


Entrance

Interior

Tamago (Egg) Sushi
The egg is basically sweetened.

Sake Sushi (Salmon)
The fish itself is not that THICK, I enjoy RAW fish alot, no complains.
But there are better ones around. Have yet to try the other Japenese outlet here.

Ebiko Sushi (Fish egg)
The fillings are kinda generous. Sorta.

Shin Maguro Sushi (Butterfish)
I personally like butterfish. Like salmon, it's kinda thin. I'd love it more if it's THICKER!
But I really recommend trying out butterfish. It's NICE!

Sansetto Sushi
I think this thing literally means 3 kinds of fish. I think it's actually
Salmon, butterfish and tuna.
Originally I wanted to have Ebi and Hokkigai but out of stock =3=

Gyuniku minoki maki (Mushroom beef roll)
I forgot what's the name of the mushroom in the middle.
I certainly recommend trying out this 1. It's JUICY!

(It looks like some sort of alien in some way)

Garlic Rice
Quite fragrant.

Free ice-cream of the day
Today we got Malt ice-cream.
I lurve it!

And there comes the bill @@

Overall, is okay. I love today's beef roll. It's juicy and the mushroom is just nice. Last time was DRY. Sushi wise, the rice is too little*sigh*

-Tsa-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.