Monday, July 26, 2010

The Boss Fast Food & Juice House

I do not intend to criticize but this is by far the worst place I've ever been to for tea. Literally 'tea' as it is usually referred as yum cha by locals and chinese. The Boss Fast Food & Juice House is located at Indah, just behind Hong Leong Bank (the ex- A&W location), opposite Parkwell Supermarket. It is pretty noticeable cause the signboard is black and the text is in red. Striking.

Went there a couple days ago with some friends around 4pm. We do not want to have anything heavy hence plan to order some snacks, but the price for the among is not that worth it, and in the end we ordered the following :

Salted Plum Drink
This is the worst salted plum I've ever drank. I don't know, it seems that this is just a cup of salt water with some ice and the plum we saw is for decoration. Like seriously. My friend did not touch it after the first sip.

Plain Water
Yes, a normal sky juice. I'm not sure of the taste, but the cup is obviously so dirty that your mind would tell you that it is dangerous to drink this. You might not notice it but the bottom and the sides of the cup is dirty and yellow. Too lazy to scrub the cup?

Lime Juice
What can ever go wrong with this simple beverage? Wrong. Despite having so much of it in the glass, I hardly tasted any lime. Okay, it might be exaggerating, there are SOME taste.

French Fries
Believe it or not, this thing cost us RM3. Like seriously, that portion. Hotel rates are not even at that standard whereby this portion charged at the price. The fries are not being fried 'properly' it is soft and not even hot when served. Terrible.

I went to this place before and you can read about it here and it was decent during that time and I am not sure what happened with the kitchen. Staff wise, I do not enjoy their service. Their rice items used to be average. I'm not sure about it now. But if you ask me will I come again? It's obvious.Although I MIGHT, come back to try out their cooked dishes.

Rating.. how to rate?

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

the french fries should be my fav =)

Tsa said...

it should be... but it's cold and not crispy and.. i think they fry it when the fries are out (not 'fresh' from freezer) hence.. adi soften and fry it..

JLynN said...

u should go for their desserts, (ONLY.. ahem) esp ice shaving. they have fine shaving which melt in the mouth, unlike others in sdk.. which the ice are like stone. moreover they are way healthier compared to kl ones. :D