Monday, September 21, 2009

Hakka Restaurant

Idk..I call it the Indah Hakka restaurant so I never bothered to notice the correct name of the shop hehe, it's understandable rightttt...

Anyways it's located in Mile 4 Indah right beside Jesselton Coffee

Since I myself am have very shallow knowledge of Hakka food (besides Cao Yuk) I didn't really know what to order, and which of them are really Hakka food or normal Canton food..

Cheese Fried Wantan - Not exactly Hakka food but.....
I taste the cheese strongly but I cant see it?

And no the cheese taste didn't come from the mayo dipping! - tried and tested


Hakka Fried Tai Fun (This I am sure is Hakka food ;))

It's like a salted vege+tomato+pineapple-fied version (LOL I am making my own adjectives) of Wet Fried Tai Fun..in short- a little more sour but this is kinda tasteless at that time so had to just add a little bit of soy sauce


Black Pepper Fried Meehoon

Not exactly Hakka food but...yea...^^;;

.
.
.

Fail! Ok I will revisit this restaurant again I promise............but next year ;P

-EMQ-

No comments: