Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cafeteria Guan Huat

Used to be a stall at Town Market (Pasar) 2nd floor but they've moved to a new location. It is at mile 5, Taman Tshun Ngen entrance. Just next to Annie's Baking Studio, opposite the petrol station, in front of the huge..mansion..? (You will get the idea when you reached there)

I think they are famous with their ngau lam tai fun? They offer zha yuk also. I like their kon lou ngau lam zha yuk mee hoon. The sauce is somehow special? I just like it. Kinda bias here.



Kon Lou Ngau Lam Mee Hoon

Their mee hoon is not like those very thin mee hoon usually eaten? It's thicker.

Can someone tell me what is this thing in english? I think it's ngau pak yip in cantonese tho.

Zha Yuk

I like their sauce for the mee. I know they use star anise for it. Ok la, in general I like this kon lou ngau lam zha yuk . I think this shop do offer some other items. Not sure =p



-Tsa-

4 comments:

bigpapabear said...

is cook by my friend.name lim kee kim.an old friend of mine.known him for 23years.is cooking still maintain the highest standard.

Anonymous said...

If i wasn't wrong the ngau pak yip is called beef tripe.

susie said...

ngau pak yip is diaphragm :)
i saw it in a ngau lam restaurant in lintas kk ...

Tsa said...

I tot ngau pak yip.. is the usus..?part of the usus?