Monday, August 11, 2008

Kedai Kopi Baru Bar Lock Yuen

It's is kinda hidden..at least it's not situated in some popular busy area..
You can find it somewhere along the road to Batu Sapi across our Pantai "Putih"


Walk inside to find the shop's main attraction..


Freshly baked bread..

From Kaya Buns, Red Bean Buns, Peanut Buns to Plain Buns(I think)..

But my personal favourite would be the Peanut Bun


In addition you can always ask them cut and add butter in the middle (and Kaya too but i still prefer it without the Kaya)

Look at how the butter MELTS in the bun.and the bread itself is so soft and fresh
YES I KNOW IT'S FATTENING but why not pamper yourself once in a while??XD

-EMQ-

3 comments:

Arthur Voo said...

This roti is 1 of my tea time favourite since I was small...now everytime go back Sdk eat it, kinda nostalgic ;)

-Arthur (in SG now)

LiawZai said...

This is my grandma shop!!! Everything there is prepared all by our hearts and souls... >.<

Arthur Voo said...

Wow....ur grandma really one of the best bread in Sdk! =) Hope it will pass down to nx generation in future lol.