Friday, August 1, 2008

English Tea House & Restaurant

Looking at this creature, locals sure know where is this place.

Mr Peacock is like an icon to this place.
Kinda.

English Tea House & Restaurant
located at Jalan Istana, right on top of a ..hill?

The walkway.
You get to play the i-dunno-what-its-called-game at the side.

Orange Rampage
A mocktail which taste kinda weird for me.
I just don't like the taste where orange juice mix with sprite?
It tasted abit bitter and sour and sweet?

Apple Tea
It smells VERY nice! It's so fragrant that it can unblock a blocked nose better than wasabi.
I think the taste is just as nice as the smell.

Soft Center Chocolate Cake
The cream is nice
I'm a cream-lover =p

I think most choco-lover would love this.
It's not that sweet,somehow just-right for me.
However, the more you have it, you'll feel weird.
It looks like a paste tho.

Black Glutinous Rice Cream Brulee
I forgot the complete name for this thing, but it's something like that.
Topped with papaya.

Taste like curry! I know it's weird to say like that.
But it taste like curry to me. I think it's because of the glutinous rice at the bottom.
I think it's nice tho. But like the choco thing, the more you have it, you'll feel weird.

From above, you get to see the Sandakan Town.


Moving down from the cafe/restaurant, there's a place to view the town.
It's advisable not to go to the place at night.

-Tsa-

No comments: