Friday, August 7, 2009

Syn Lok Bak Kut Teh

I've been too lazy and unmotivated to re-post this up but I saw the comment about bak kut teh so here I am TT

Just in case you don't know, Sandakan Bak Kut Teh is one unique Bak Kut Teh being pepper based instead of the normal unstimulating and no-omph chinese herb based Bak Kut Teh that can be found in any part of Malaysia......Personally, I prefer our Sandakan Bak Kut Teh - Siong Hei Si (please correct me if I got the location name wrong..I always get it confused with Nam Tung Si) WRONG! - It's in Nam Tung Si ^^;; thanks


Alternatively you may eat at the Mile 4 Indah if you stay nearer to there



This....is a MUST to eat Bak Kut Teh (at least for me!)



Spinach



Pork Mix - Some of you may not like it but it's recommended ^^ , you'll never know unless you try..be adventurous!



Forgot the name TT



Pork Balls/ Ju Yuk Yuen - RECOMMENDED



Pork Ribs


-EMQ-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Located in Nam Tung Si...Not Suang hei si....

Arthur Voo said...

(1)The dish tat u forgotten the name is 'yu fu'....made of fish ;)
(2)Actualy in S'pore, the bak kut teh oso pepper based, in fact they put LOTS of pepper into the soup, it makes me like drinking a pepper soup lol. And it's white color, i suspect they never put in soy sauce?

Unknown said...

Toody open your shop? ?