Friday, August 14, 2009

FHM 2009

Ahem, an out of topic post...

Anyone who is in KL is reading this, and I hope it's not too late (but I think it's abit too late)
DO attend the FHM event at KLCC. RM8 admission and you'll have 6 HALLS of exhibition to see. All related to things that you can put into your mouth.

There are competitions and so on going on, which includes, pastries, sugar works, chocolate, breads, ice carving, pumpkin carving, and blabla..

Those are interested in buying high quality kitchen stuff are encouraged to go, DISCOUNTS are crazy! It's like a PC fair for culinary people. Do drop by if you have time =p

KLCC
11-14 August 2009
RM8
10am-5pm

Pictures? I have a ton in my FB account, which I dint even actually upload all. Too many things to take pictures at @@ Might upload some for you guys to .. awe at.. sometime soon? =p

Teaser Pics








-TSA-

No comments: