Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Veda Blu

A relatively new cafe in Sandakan located in Mile7 Bandar Utama/Giant area
Easy to find parking because that area is still new and empty

Veda Blu (I assume it's an Italian branch) serves ice cream made with Italian recipe but before you jump in excitement the ice cream is not actually made and delivered from Italy, it is made in KK, Sabah

I was surprised to see it EMPTY that day i went there, maybe because it was a weekday

But empty is good, i can have the whole 1st floor all to myself

I like the design, the colours are soft to my eyes and i can also enjoy the view outside (if you enjoy seeing jalan raya and giant hypermarket)



Mango yoghurt smoothies - very mango, yoghurt?...not really



Ice cream cake (I forgot the name TT) - pretty normal

Ps - If you order ice cream or ice cream cake i suggest that you don't sit near the window, it melts even before you get to finish it

I didn't have enough $$ or space for ice cream so I'll try and re-edit my post next time!
So for now, I have no comment on it because the main dessert there is the ice cream and I haven't tried it once but for now my only comment is that the cake is expensive and the ice cream is expensive TT, whether it is worth the $$ or not I will decide on it later

-EMQ-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just for your info.

veda blu is a sabahan brand which produce italian-themed ice cream. they make the ice creams and cakes in kolombong, near inanam.

but it's good tho. i love the durian ice cream.

cheers!