Tuesday, September 14, 2010

QQ Ice

Unable to tolerate the ultra hot sizzling weather of Sandakan? Quench your thirst easily at QQ Ice! This is my survival kit here because I get so hot and thirsty all the time and just wanted to look for something nice but not too expensive. However nowadays I limit myself with the amount of cups I drink per week because of the fear of my health.....but that's just me! (if you are in Sandakan for just 1 week, WHY NOT SPAM DRINK :p)

Anyways back to the point. QQ Ice is located at one of the corners in the centre of Mile 4 Indah (Head towards inside Indah's roundabout and spin your way~ and there you will see it)


Variety of drinks with pearls
Asides from the original Pearl (Milky) Tea, you can have your pearls with other teas or drinks such as Red Tea, Green Tea, Ice Blended drinks, Juices. Or you can even order any type of drinks with added black jelly, magic jelly, etc.. Play with the combination!


I still like my rm2.50 Pearl Tea best
The pearl is not sweet and chewy enough for me. It's not easy to find a nice big cup of Pearl Tea with only rm2.50 outside of Sandakan.. (i think)


Ps ; I do prefer Pearl Tea here over Cool City :p



-emq-

1 comment:

MaMa NuRuL said...

hi..i'm also from sandakan...really would like to try Pearl Tea after this!